Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday and Football

I can't resist bragging about my beloved Tar Heels. 44-12 last night on national television. What a wonderful reason to goof off on a Friday. Soooooooo, if you are going to goof off you need an excuse.

Let’s be honest. It’s hard to get through a Perfect Workday without at least one excuse or a good, juicy rationalization.

Here are some wonderful excuses. Feel free to sprinkle them wherever needed

I will if I can get permission from my psychiatrist
Who, me?
I’m not late, I’m punctually challenged
It’s a set up
I’m too cool to care
Sorry, I’ve got a call waiting
I didn’t want to make the others look bad
I couldn’t find a pen
It’s your fault, you were supposed to remind me
My battery is getting weak
I have a hernia
I didn’t know you wanted it NOW!
Would I lie?
I thought you knew.
Not my job, department, specialty, etc.
I don’t make the rules.
I was just following instructions.
We’ve always done it like that.
Oh, you meant this week?

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment