Thursday, December 11, 2008

14 Days

Two....weeks....until....Christmas!

As a little boy, I would get so excited about Christmas that I would break out in hives. I'm pretty close to that now as an adult.

Today is wake-up day if you have not started thinking about getting ready for Christmas. I know, I know...you have things to do, there's too little time....I've heard it all.

Try this: If you haven't really started getting ready for Christmas, do one thing today. Not a big thing; something small and easy to do. The activity gets you started. In fact, you will have taken advantage of Newton's First Law, "A body in motion tends to stay in motion." If you don't get started, you will actually prove the rest of the First Law, "A body at rest tends to stay at rest."

Now, do you know the rest of the Law? It's this, "Unless acted on by an outside force." Did you get that? Bodies in motion or at rest tend to stay that way unless acted on by an outside force.

OK, I'm your outside force. Do one thing today that gets you closer to being ready for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment