Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it Snooooooooooooow!!!!

We have 3-4 inches of snow in Raleigh and it's still coming down!

I'm 56, and I still think of snow like I did when I was younger. Yipppee! No school today!

I had a seminar scheduled for tonight, but it's cancelled. I have one tomorrow morning, it might be cancelled, also. I won't like it later in the month when I would have been getting paid for these two gigs, but for now, it's a fun day!

It's cold in D.C. for the inauguration. I checked the weather at 6 am and it was 19 degrees. You get three guesses on where I'd rather be, here or there.

Back to snow. There is something wonderfully cleansing about the white stuff. My friends in the upper mid-west love snow because you can't see all the trash on the roadside.

And speaking of roadsides and roads...what is it about snow that makes people lose their minds and forget how to drive? Better to stay in, read, and lay about like a slug.

Time for reading and laying about...see you tomorrow. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment