Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Your Bug-Ability Factor

What’s your “bug-ability” factor? How easily are you distracted or annoyed? How often does someone get on your “last nerve”?

If it happens pretty often it’s easy to see that you aren’t going to have as many Perfect Workdays as you might if you weren’t so easily annoyed.

Dr. John Hunter, the father of modern surgery is quoted as saying, “My life is in the hands of any rascal who annoys me.”

I’m not sure that quote is correct. It probably should read, “My life is in the hands of any rascal whom I LET annoy me.”

In today’s stressful times it’s easy to be so overwhelmed by all the issues in life that we let small annoyances blow up into big issues.

But, back to the opening line. What’s your bug-ability factor? I’ve found that people who are easily annoyed often think that life is an entitlement….No one should interfere with whatever I have planned in life!!!! Any little thing is like someone spitting in their Kool-Aid.

People who aren’t easily annoyed often see life as a gift…every day’s a holiday and every meal’s a banquet!

High bug-ability slows you down…and keeps you from having more Perfect Workdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment