Friday, May 22, 2009

The Idiot and the Inchworm

Ok, so it's 2 pm in North Carolina and the day is half gone and I'm pretty hot because I wrote a great blog this morning and couldn't log on to post it.

Kept trying all kinds of passwords and thinking about what a dope I was to forget the simple info that I use every day to log on...and then start trying to go through Blogspot's system for reporting a problem...and that might as well have been written in Swahili or Venutian for as much sense as it made to me.

Thhhhhheeeennnnnn...I calmed down a little and realized that I had been using the incorrect email address to begin with. Not their problem, mine. I felt like an idiot.

Life has been kinda stressful for awhile and I'm realizing that mistakes like this are probably being caused by my being preoccuppied by the challenge I'm facing and it's causing me to be a little scatterbrained. Soooooooooooo, I need to slow down a bit, be sure of my steps in whatever I am doing, focus, and move ahead.

A wonderful recent devotional quoted a Buddhist as saying that life is like an inchworm moving...one...slow...movement...forward...at a time.

Only bad things happen fast....good things happen slowly.

I'll post the great blog I wrote this morning on Tuesday.

Have a wonderful, safe Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment