Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Love Butter Pee-Can Ice Cream

I love ice cream!

My favorite ice cream from the grocery store is butter pecan (pee-cahn for those of you not from the South…pee-can for the rest of us).

My criteria for judging butter pecan is this: How many pecans does it have per spoonful? The more pecans the better. I’ve found that Food Lion brand butter pecan, the cheapest you can buy, has more pecans than all the other premium brands.

So, let’s get this straight, I can get what I want for the least amount of money.

In my book that would be a good thing.

When you are trying to figure out what you want, ask yourself, “What constitutes a win in this situation?” and come up with a specific answer. And don't always believe that you will have to pay a premium in money, time, or energy for what you really want.

But, you've got to know what you want to begin with.

You can’t get where you want to go with vague goals. This business of “I want it to be good” or “I want to be happy” doesn’t work. For you, what is good and what is happy?

If you don’t know what you want you can’t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment