Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Should 58 Feel?

What a great birthday yesterday!

I'm sure that the two of you who actually read this blog will understand me not cranking something out yesterday.

Now, back to real life.

Here's the question: What should 58 feel like?

Increasingly, my age surprises me...not that one year follows the other, but it's more of a ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! I'M 58?!!!

I'm starting to think: We are what we are, and if we want to be different than what we are then it's up to us to change it.

Maybe that's one of the good (or scary) things about life...that whatever happens in your life is pretty much up to you. A lot of folks figure this out early in life and even more people will say it. But, they won't actually believe it and act on it.

So, I'm going to try and figure out what age I want to be and, within reason, push to feel like that.

An interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment