Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pie Me

Yesterday I got whacked in the face with a pie in The Pit at UNC-Chapel Hill.

Well, not exactly one pie...there were about 20.

I had a chance to participate in a fundraiser for Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity's PUSH America; it's a charity that helps create playgrounds for physically-challenged kids.

The pies weren't so bad, they were Cool Whip piled up on tin plates.

The whole thing was a hoot and I had a blast.

When was the last time you did something outrageous? I don't mean something that was a little bit off the chart, but something that, when you explained it to people they looked at you like you were crazy?

For me, this was my event for this quarter of 2010. Every few months we all should do something that is out-of-character; something that is definitely coloring outside the lines.

Things like this help keep us alive; keep us young.

I keep thinking, "I don't want to get old until I AM old."

Pie someone, or get pied. You won't regret it.

PS...if you want to see pictures go to my FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment