Thursday, May 27, 2010

Being the Class Clown

It does not bother me not one iota to say that I was the class clown.

In high school I was always the guy they chose to do the crazy stuff.

In college I WAS the John Belushi character, Bluto, in the fraternity.

The wonderful outcome of those experiences is that it does not bother me too much to look foolish.

Therefore, I might try something someone else might not because I’m willing to fail while trying and I don’t worry what other folks think about it.

That’s not a bad quality to have.

What would you like to do that you haven’t done because you think you might look foolish?

Try it and watch…you’ll probably be reasonably good at it and surprise yourself.

However, if things go South and you look like a dope, remember, the folks around you didn’t have the guts to try it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment