Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is the Timing Good?

How much of life is timing? Being in sync, whether it’s with ideas, feelings or actions is incredibly powerful.

Two people having the same feeling at the same time can be love (or lust) or it can be a fight breaking out in a bar. Believe me, I’ve been in all three situations and the energy generated can give you a feeling of being able to conquer the world.

So often, though, we seem to be in a back and forth dance in which I’m ready, you’re not, I’m hesitant, you’ve already hit the gas.

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out. It's all about timing.” Stacy Charter

If you have a secret to timing I’d love to know it.

2 comments:

  1. Preparation, preparation, preparation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recognize it! When the time is right, it presents itself... we're all to often just looking the other way!

    ReplyDelete