Friday, November 12, 2010

Lovely Rita Meter Maid

I got a parking ticket yesterday. The meter lady was writing it out as I walked up.

I didn’t think I’d be away from the car that long but I got caught up in a discussion and it threw off my timing.

Life’s like that. You think you have things planned perfectly and then…well…life pops up and delays you or speeds you up and you fly right past the opportunity you were counting on.

The cliché that timing is everything is right. In business, love, and life you can maneuver some things to work out the way you want them to but all too often it’s the timing that makes them click…or not.

Expect the best for yourself, do the best you can, and things will happen the way they’re going to happen.

Have a great weekend. Fall is here, don’t miss the colors. See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment