Monday, January 10, 2011

In Praise of Kindle

If computers came along about halfway through your life like they did in mine you understand the frustration and stress of learning a new technology.

…..unless it solved a problem you didn’t know you had and worked wonderfully.

I got a Kindle over the Christmas holidays and I feel like I’m five years old and have a new bike.

I already have nineteen books downloaded and have read a couple. It’s great for fiction but somewhat problematic when it comes to skimming…but right now, that’s ok with me. Anything that is the size of a paperback book, weighs less than a pound and can hold 3.500 books is about as close to David Copperfield magic as I’ve ever been.

What simple tool, technology or idea, if you had it, could change your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment