Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow and Plan B

If you live in the South you probably have snow…or ice…or snow and ice.

I just received an email canceling the next two days of seminars.

Which, on the whole, is not a bad thing. I’ve got a list of things that need to be done and that I don’t want to waste weekend time doing. Sooooo, it looks like I can get a lot of those things done and still relax.

If life doesn’t go the way it should do you have a Plan B?

I’m always amazed at how often, when I ask someone, “If this doesn’t pan out, what’s your Plan B?” And they say, “I don’t have one.”

So, if you are snowed in, what’s your Plan B?

2 comments:

  1. I, too, had snow-related cancellations. My Plan B is to use this time working on picking up more gigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the school system. I think our Plan B is to have school in July...

    ReplyDelete