Monday, January 31, 2011

What If? Part 2

Here in North Carolina, January started out with snow and is ending with 60+ temperatures in some places.

Being ready for extremes in temperatures can be as easy as tossing a bathing suit and a heavy coat in your vehicle’s trunk.

In life, being ready for extremes means playing “What If?” on a regular basis. I’ve mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

How often do you play, “What If?” As in, What if I sell only half as much? Or, What if I sell twice as much? What if they walk in today and let me go? What if they walk in today and promote me? What if he/she wants an answer RIGHT NOW!?

Asking What If? is a good exercise first thing in the year; and not a bad thing to do every six months or once-a-month.

What should you ask What If? about right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment