Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life Doesn't Have to Be This Hard

I often have a PBJ and a big glass of milk for breakfast. I bought a bunch of the same blue-striped, button-down shirts to wear when I do presentations. I don’t own a copier (there’s a simple copy function on my computer printer but I only use it to make a single copy ever now and then) I go to FedEx/Kinko’s to make all my copies.

All those examples are simple solutions to needs.

Life doesn’t have to be as complicated as we often make it.

Find simple solutions to everyday needs and use them. Some folks will say you’re a creature of habit but that’s not a bad thing in a lot of areas of life. It saves time, energy and thought. It’s the path of least resistance.

You’re saving resources to use on the things that really matter.

What’s one area of your life in which you’d like for things to be simpler? How difficult or costly would it be to start doing things the one way that gets the job done so you can use that time, energy, money on something that really matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment