Thursday, May 26, 2011

When Pigs Fly

Found and bought a great little piece of artwork yesterday.

It’s a pig with wings…as in, “When pigs fly.” It's about the size of a toaster and I love it!

When I look at it I’m reminded of the times in my life when I had a dream and other people either said or thought, “Yeah, he’ll do that when pigs fly.”

And eventually there might as well have been winged pork because I did it.

Here’s the problem: There have been too many times in life (and right now is one of them) when I might as well be saying to MYSELF, “Well, I’ll do that when pigs fly.”

The little guy I bought is going to remind me that pigs flying is not as farfetched as I might have thought.

What dream do you have that you’ve relegated to the “When Pigs Fly” category?

They can take wing; I’m lookin’ at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment