Friday, June 10, 2011

ANT INVASION!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!

My little house has ants.

They aren’t everywhere yet, just in a small area on the kitchen counter. It seems that they are coming out of an electrical socket or from behind the stove.

I’m trying Raid, Toro and Hot Shot.

My new housemates seem to really like the Raid. They’re rolling through that stuff like they’re going to Dairy Queen.

The Toro hasn’t kicked in yet so the jury is still out on it.

I used the Hot Shot outside (it’s a spray while the others are “in place” solutions) and my sidewalk looks like the beach at Normandy in Saving Private Ryan, except with ants.

It’s been interesting to look at it from the ants’ point of view. They have their own little world and nothing bothers them until they intrude in someone else’s little world, mine; or someone or something intrudes in theirs.

When one set of creatures makes another set of creatures uncomfortable someone or something is going to resist; and that creates stress and disharmony.

Does that sound like your work or family life?

This isn’t a suggestion that you try Raid, Toro or Hot Shot on your spouse or co-workers. But what WOULD work if things aren’t going as smoothly as you would like?

I’ll let you know how my battle’s going on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

DAMN! THERE’S ANOTHER ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment