Monday, August 15, 2011

A Dog On a the Chain

Woke up in the Baymont Inn in Asheville this morning. In about 2 hours I'm speaking about change to the staff of Asheville Radiology, a great group of folks.

Came downstairs for breakfast and encountered the night clerk. When I said, "Good morning," I got a sullen stare and, "What can I do for you?" I repeated, "Good morning," and got the same response.

A dog on a chain.

Life has obviously not worked out the way this guy had hoped.

Believe it or not, the ONLY thing you truly can control is your attitude about life. When you roll out of bed every morning you make decision about who you are going to be that day...and that decision has an impact on how your day goes, who you meet, and whether or not you see life as a gift or a burden.

What was your decision this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment