Thursday, October 20, 2011

Head Down and Moving Out

I’m presenting 3, 3-hour seminars in 3 separate towns today.

This is a rarity, 9 hours of teaching in one day; it’s just the way the schedule turned out.

All 3 seminars are fun and easy to teach and I have good groups waiting. This is one of those days in which I have to just put my head down, keep moving, keep talking, and by 9 pm tonight I’ll be done and headed home.

Some days are like that for a lot of us, just keep moving and get it done.

But, all of us don’t have days like this. Tens of thousands of Americans are waking up to another day in which they don’t have a job, they don’t have the privilege and pleasure and hope of making a living.

So, I’m lucky and even you don’t particularly like what you do, if you’re getting ready to go to work or at work right now, realize how fortunate you are.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good day and Community is looking forward to having you speak at our conference in Charleston next weekend!

    Ashlin Gravely
    Community Hospice

    ReplyDelete