Friday, October 7, 2011

Why Depend on the Suits in NY and LA?

I’m getting more sleep, feeling better and getting more done.

The way I’m doing it may not be a secret to some but too few are using this strategy...I'm recording more programs.

Here’s the deal: I’m doing a better job of watching the few TV shows and sports events I like when I want to watch them and not necessarily when they’re scheduled.

If you don’t know how to record programs, learn. The few minutes it takes to master the simple skill pays off in hours of sleep and time you can use to get more important things done.

If you have a great Internet connection maybe you can watch some of them on the Web.

Life’s too short to wait for a TV program to come on. Record it and watch it when YOU want to, not when some suit in NY or LA wants you to.

Have a big weekend! I’ll be getting to bed early Saturday night so I can skydive on Sunday so I’ll be recording the Texas/Oklahoma game and watching it later.

See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment