Monday, January 23, 2012

Code Blue! Code Blue!

Am in a hospital waiting area biding my time before I do some training.

I can hear the intercom communications and I often think about how these announcements note events happening in the lives of patients, staff and visitors.

Code Blue! or something like it is often used as a way to alert the staff that a patient is having a life-threatening event.

When I hear something like that I wonder what it would be like if we had an alert to let us know when things were happening in our lives that might threaten our happiness and/or future success.

I had a Code Blue! alert recently (not in a hospital) and was able to steer away from the danger.

Most of the time we know what the Code Blues! in our lives might be.

Are you paying attention to yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment