Monday, May 7, 2012

Aaannnndddd, the Winner Is...!!!!!


So, all of you who were smart enough to follow my advice and bet on the horse I’ll Have Another to win the Kentucky Derby are reading this while sitting on the beach in Aruba.

Those of you who did not, are not.

I’m not a big gambler with money. While I like winning it, it always seems that I fear losing it more than I enjoy winning so I don’t do a lot of betting.

However, in life I’ve taken some pretty big gambles and I’d say that my winning percentage is more than 50-50.

The great thing about life is that most of the time you get to look ahead, do some preparation and adjust your course along the way.

When was the last time you took a chance; gambled on life? Did you win or lose? If you won, congratulations! If you didn’t win what did you learn to give yourself a better chance to win next time.

Or, did you simply give up before you reached the finish line?

No comments:

Post a Comment