Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where Do You Put Roach Motels?


I’ve been seeing some roaches here at the The Cottage and so I bought some of the little, plastic roach motels.

I asked a friend where I should put them and she said, “Put them where you see roaches.”

Now, I consider myself reasonably bright (yes, there’ll be some disagreement from some of the people I’ve known in my life)…but, I kinda figured that you had to put the motels somewhere special…like at roach central, wherever that is.

Nope, just put’em where you see roaches.

Sometimes in life we make things waaaay more difficult than they have to be.

Look around…what situation in life are you making harder than it has to be?

1 comment:

  1. She said, “Put them where you see roaches.”...was that because she too did not know where roaches frequent? It is sometimes much harder to be truthful and say I don't know. The correct answer for 'I don't know' today is now 'I don't know, Google it' It makes you sound like you know the answer but you don't, but you answer with authority!
    Welcome to the Age of Google

    ReplyDelete