Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just Shoot Me


This is not a joke. It's not even 10 am and so far:

-        The picture on the new driver's license I got this morning makes me look 102.

-        On the license they changed hair color to grey (from black). The DMV guy was laughing when he changed it and said, “We wouldn’t want an officer to mis-identify you.”

-        When I went to IHOP to celebrate getting my new license the waitress offered me the senor discount

-        After IHOP I went to Home Depot to get a replacement house key. I had locked myself out of the house and couldn’t find the one I hid. I was joking with the guy making the key and he offered, "Oh, you don't look that old, you look like you're early 50s."

Bite me.

Just give me a big shot of Geritol and a room near the window at The Home.

3 comments:

  1. You can always go to Food Lion and the clerks will ask you for proof that your are 21 when you purchase beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good seeing you today at SCC. By the way...you didn't look a day over...well i better not put that down. Lol. It was good seeing you today. Take Care,

    Mark C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got out of the DMV with a new license by 10am???

    ReplyDelete