Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Short Trip In the Night


Last night I woke up and had to make a short trip.

I had that great feeling of having slept deeply and being rested.

When I came back to bed I checked the clock: 12:35 am!!

Really?! I’ve only been asleep for an hour-and-a-half and have 6 more hours to sleep!

What a great feeling!

Here’s the thing…the more you recognize and celebrate the little joys in life the more you experience life as being positive.

The more you experience life as being positive the more likely you feel yourself as being happy.

Happy is good…go for happy.

What simple, everyday experience have you had in the last few minutes that you should appreciate and celebrate?

1 comment:

  1. You can celebrate because you were able to get back to sleep, right??? Like having two nights of sleep in one!

    ReplyDelete