Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The 4-Hour Chef


I don’t do a lot of endorsing other than to suggest resources, but if you haven’t seen Timothy Ferris’ new book, The 4-Hour Chef, you need to check it out.

In fact, if you have family or friends who love food, love learning, love life, you need to get the book for them for Christmas.

I love cooking and, yes, it would seem at first glance that this hefty book is all about cooking. But, it’s really about learning…anything.

You’ll get your investment back on the 60-70 pages focusing on Meta-Learning. You’ll find shortcuts on how to learn anything, and be able to learn it in a fraction of the time you might have taken.

Ferris is the author of The 4-Hour Work Week and The 4-Hour Body.

I’ve read both books…have read The 4-Hour Work Week three times and every time I think, “I should drop what I’m doing and go full-bore into something new!”

The 4-Hour Chef is a go-to gift for this Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. What's next? The 4-Hour Perfect Workday?

    ReplyDelete