Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Way to SUCCESS


I don’t plug lots of products/services in this blog.

This morning, though, while sitting in what seemed like an endless wad (that’s a Southern word, it means a bunch of something all wadded up) of traffic it occurred to me that I needed to let you in on what seems to be a well-kept secret.

In a recent seminar I asked the group if they had ever heard of SUCCESS Magazine. It was a sizable group and not a single hand went up.

That’s a shame.

In the car this morning I was listening to the CD that comes with my subscription to SUCCESS. I got two or three great ideas about work, health and life in general. When I read the articles I always learn something that helps me move closer to reaching goals.

If you don’t know about SUCCESS Magazine or if you do and don’t subscribe I can tell you that you’re missing a wonderful opportunity to grease the rails in terms of getting where you want to go in life.

Go to success.com and look in the upper right-hand column for subscription info. A subscription is $34.95 and it’s a great investment in your future.

And no, I don’t get squat for recommending them.

And yes, $34.95 is somewhat expensive for a magazine. But, think about it this way: Is your dream in life worth $34.95?

No comments:

Post a Comment