Friday, February 22, 2013

What If You Could Write a Letter?


This morning I’ve been using the “old westerns” network on cable as background while I work. The John Wayne/Kirk Douglas movie War Wagon and ads for ‘60s TV shows, Bonanza, Lawman and The Rifleman, have brought back lots of memories.

I started thinking, “What if I could write a letter to the me back then? What would I say?”

If you could write a letter to yourself 10, 20, 30 or more years ago, what would you say? What would you warn yourself about? What would you tell yourself to calm down and not worry about? What area of life that didn’t seem important then would you say, “This will be very important, pay attention to it and focus a lot of energy here”?

In 10, 20, 30 years today will the same kind of yesterday. Are you still worried about the same types of things that concerned you way back when?

Have a great weekend…see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment