Monday, August 5, 2013

Are You Wearing Clean Underwear?

Today is National Underwear Day!

No kidding!

In fact, if you want to be part of an effort to break the record for the most people gathering in their underwear (the current record is 2270 in the Guinness Book of World Records) you should go to Times Square in New York City between 5:30 pm and 7 pm today.

There’s the old joke that our mothers told us to always wear clean underwear because “you might be in an accident and what would the people at the emergency room think of me if you showed up wearing dirty underwear?!!”

I don’t know about you, but my mother didn’t tell me that. I just think putting on clean underwear in the morning or after a shower makes us feel cleaner and better.

That’s my point for today: What small things can you do for yourself during the day that make you feel smarter, cleaner, more youthful (if that’s a goal), sweeter, stronger or whatever/however you need to feel?

If what you need to do doesn’t hurt someone else, why not do it?

And remember, wear clean underwear!

…or none.


Nothin’ wrong with goin’ commando.

No comments:

Post a Comment