Friday, October 11, 2013

Tell Me Something Good

Al Walker is a humorist and professional speaker who has a good handle on self-talk.

Walker points out that our most important discussion is “what we tell ourselves, about ourselves, when we are by ourselves.”

Studies show half of our self-talk is of a negative nature.

What do you wake up telling yourself…that you’ll have good day, or not?

Remember Henry Ford’s philosophy, “Whether you think you can or you can't, you’re right.”

Start telling yourself something good this weekend.


See you Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I woke up telling myself. "Dang, this cold is not gone yet? Another unproductive day." I am so thankful that my husband encouraged me to stick to the plan and attend your Workshop today "Creating a Winning Marketing Plan." Your content and enthusiasm re-energized me and I am sitting down with my 5 pages of class notes to start filling in my business plan. Thank you for the great posts and fantastic workshop! - Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this topic and am very excited.Thank you.



    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete