Monday, November 11, 2013

Heart vs Head

Did an online interview this morning with Martin Brossman, a success coach and small business instructor…kinda like a Skype communication.

We focused on the essential management skills for small business owners.

The foundation of many of the problems small business owners experience has to do with managing with the heart instead of the head.

Too many business owners, too many people in the corporate workplace, operate on the “I feel like I should do this” system. I’m not a details/numbers/systems guy by any means but I do know enough to look at problems, ask myself if someone has come up with a reasonable solution, and then seek out the solution.


As a quote on my kitchen bulletin board essentially says, “Pay attention to your feelings but always consult your mind when making a decision.”

No comments:

Post a Comment