Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's Free! Help Yourself!

To whom or what or where do you go for advice?

I’m not sure if research would prove this, but it seems the younger someone is the more likely they’ll go to the Internet for advice, suggestions, directions or instructions.

I think that’s a good thing.

Why wouldn’t you use the most incredible source of information in the history of mankind as a resource?

And yes, I know there’s a lot of squirrelly stuff on the Web and it’s a sarcastic cliché to say, “Well, I know it’s true because I saw it on the Internet.”

Got that.

But, try this: simply go to whatever search engine you use and search, “How to have a great life,” and see what you get.

You’ll find a number of list articles with 50, 10, 7 or 3 ways to have a great life. The wonderful thing is that there will be suggestions on the lists you never would have thought of!

Use the search phrase strategy for anything you want to learn and see what comes up. 

If you’re like me and you love learning it’s like walking into a candy store that has a big sign saying, “It’s Free! Help Yourself!”


And, that’s what you’re doing.

1 comment:

  1. Great Advice! And why shouldn't we take advantage of things that are free? I'm sure there are many hidden deals...couponing for a better life!

    ReplyDelete