Friday, May 30, 2014

Hv Grt Wknd!!

A friend writes emails like a third-grader…I think he has the right/write idea.

When I get a message from Steve it might say, “How you?” or “Hvng fun?’

His style has been a joke between us and among our friends for years.

Increasingly, I believe he might have a great strategy. While Steve uses his concise style when writing to friends I’m suggesting you keep a short and sweet style when writing work emails.

Take a few seconds to compose the email in a way that makes it easier and faster for the recipient to read and respond. Mark Twain once said, “Please excuse the length of this letter, I didn’t have time to write a shorter one.”

However, it’s ok to go crazy and make your messages to friends as long as you’d like.

Or, be Steve. Ok?


Hve fn wknd!! C u Mndy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment