Friday, June 27, 2014

Just 30 Minutes Earlier

My friends who invited me to breakfast yesterday have been getting together every Thursday morning at 7:15 for years.

I left my house at 6:45 am so I wouldn’t be late.

Lo and behold, THERE’S A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE ROADS BEFORE 7 AM!!!

Here’s another thing I discovered: By noon I had driven to the other side of Raleigh and met the guys for breakfast, driven back to my house, done some work, gone to the gym and worked out, read the paper, read some work stuff, written a blog…I mean, I was…productive!

Made me wonder, if I got up a little earlier each morning what could I accomplish?

What time do you get up and what are you getting done? You know that dream you have…the one of writing a novel, losing weight, changing careers, painting, doing yoga, reading the classics…you remember, that dream? How much could you get done on making that dream come true if you got up a little earlier each day? Just 30 minutes earlier?


Have a great weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment