Monday, August 11, 2014

Find a Way



Like many folks I have a number of devices that allow me to communicate with the outside world; an iPhone, iPad and laptop.

Within the last week the outgoing email feature for Outlook in my laptop, and the outgoing email on my iPad, have gone down so I can receive emails on all devices but can only send from my phone, or use a little-used gmail account. My schedule is such that, over the next week or so, I can’t focus on getting the two devices repaired or even looked at.

So, I’m sending lots of stuff from my iPhone and gmail account.

We all encounter obstacles. The key is to not let the speed-bumps we run into totally stop us; they may slow us down, but the object of the game is to Find a Way, to keep moving.

If you can keep moving, step by step, in the direction of your goals…sooner or later you can see a hazy outline of them in the distance.

And then, as you keep moving, the goals become a little clearer.

And sooner or later, the goals are right in front of you…and you’re there.

Find a Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment