Monday, December 1, 2014

Jeepers Peepers

This may seem like an odd question, but...How are your eyes?

Recently, I've been having headaches of varying intensities and one of the first questions my doc asked was, "When's the last time you had your eyes checked?"

To be honest, it's been awhile. A few years ago I got glasses for distance because I couldn't read the names or, to be honest, the numbers on the backs of jerseys when watching a Carolina  football game from the stands.

(I know, I know, considering the season I can't say I wouldn't have been better off blind this year)

So, in the next couple of weeks I'll have my peepers checked again and I'm pretty sure I'll need an update on glasses.

The simple point is that so often the solution to what seems like a complex/difficult/scary problem is something simple.

And, there's no reason to go stumbling around...visually, or in life...if the solution is as close as a couple of inches from the end of your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment