Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Feeling Stupid Versus Being Stupid

I'm trying to create a new Twitter account for the caregiver project and it's making me crazy.

I can't remember how I created the account for Perfect Workday, it was a couple of years ago. I spent over an hour trying to get this done.

Until, I walked up to a younger people and asked them if they Tweeted on a regular basis. When I found someone who did it only cost me a beer (I'm working in the Husk bar in Wilmington waiting for my next seminar to start) for them to show me how to do it.

If your hair is grey, or it should be grey, and you don't understand something related to social media or technology, ask someone who is younger or someone you know knows what they're talking about.

Feeling stupid and being stupid are two different things.

Ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment