Wednesday, July 29, 2015

When Do You Get Your Best Ideas?

I’m rolling around in bed this morning at about 6:30 and a great idea popped into my head. It reaffirmed my feeling that I get my best ideas lying in bed in the morning before I start my day.

The idea generation process is a great way to start your day. I try not to get into the worry cycle early in the morning because it sets a negative tone for the day. I tell myself, “I’ll have time to worry/think about that in a little while.”

When do you get your best ideas? Are you walking/driving/showering/reading? If you know when you are most creative you should put yourself in that state on a regular basis. If you get your best ideas in the shower, be willing to pay for more hot water!


Not all of your ideas will work, but the more ideas you have, the better chance you’ll have a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment