Monday, November 9, 2015

Where Does So Much of Life Go?



On a trip to present a seminar in the mountains we passed a house and happened to see a wonderful example of yard art. There was a commode beside the driveway…with flowers in it. 

I blew past it at about 70 miles and hour and thought, “Did I see what I think I saw?” I hit the breaks, turned around, and checked it out. There was a matching commode on the other side.I loved it!

Whoever lives in that house has a sense of humor. In fact, if I’m ever blasting down that road again I’d love to pull in and simply find out who they are. 

Living life has to include some fun. If you can’t look at some of the challenges you face with an understanding that life is often ridiculous, it’ll drive you crazy.

You don’t have to have a commode outside your house, but if you can’t laugh at life every now and then you’re not living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment